Wednesday 6 March 2013



Letter beginings
With due respect and humble submission I beg to lay the……..
I am very much delighted to learn about your………………
On behalf of the ………….of my ………I ………………….
I would like to draw your kind attention to the …………….
This is just to bring to your kind notice that ………………..
I am very sorry to have worried you by ………..
I am extremely sorry to say that I …………….
With profound respect I beg submit that I am……………
With profound regrets I beg draw your kind attention to……………
With profound respect I sincerely express my regrets…………………
 With due respect I am writing this to let you know about………..
May I request the favor of you kindly……..
 I shall glad if you kindly let me know ….
I shall feel obliged if you please let me have……..
Would you kindly inform me at your earliest convenience ……..
I beg to request you that you give me some information…..
In compliance with your request…………
Referring to your esteemed letter…………

LETTER ENDINGS
Believing you will answer this promptly ………….
Requesting your kind attention to this matter……….
Trusting to receive your best consideration……….
Thanking you in anticipation…………….
Anxiously awaiting your favorable reply……….
I shall feel highly obliged if you could kindly……………
I am afraid if do not get this assistance from you ……………..
I hope you will gladly extend your full co operation to the …………
I therefore, request you to look into the matter personally and to see things are set in order……………

2 comments: